Going to build a box for my 2 subs... need help (First time)

Participant count
  • Participant list

318iSPOLKMoMo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok im finally going to build my own box for my 2 12" Alpine Type R's (1221D) and wanted to know what materials am i going to need and if there are any web sites that can help me because this is gonna be my first time. I want a Ported box by the way.... and what else.... oh ya and where do i get the stuff i need from?

Thanx....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Originally posted by Jmac What are the dimensions of your trunk ?

What are you going for ?

How much of the trunk are you willing to use (I still need the dimensions of the trunk) ?
!!!!!!
Jmac is here!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

guess who's back, back again, Jmacs back, tell ur friends. man its a good thing ur back otherwise everyone would probaly go crazy.

if ur trunk will allow it go bout 1.5 per chamber sealed for each type R

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.