Going SQ in the Saleen....

being legally blind I have trouble seeing up close any more even with corrective glasses....so I have to rely on help for my installs....Id love for them to be finished out so I can hear and experience the equipment I have ...but it is hard finding good help...I can only do so much myself anymore....my perception of depth is totally screwed up...things I could almost do in the dark 10 years ago...like lining screwdrivers up to the heads of screws is even very hard these days....It pretty much sux....people don't realize what a gift sight is till its gone.....

being legally blind I have trouble seeing up close any more even with corrective glasses....so I have to rely on help for my installs....Id love for them to be finished out so I can hear and experience the equipment I have ...but it is hard finding good help...I can only do so much myself anymore....my perception of depth is totally screwed up...things I could almost do in the dark 10 years ago...like lining screwdrivers up to the heads of screws is even very hard these days....It pretty much sux....people don't realize what a gift sight is till its gone.....
I am very sorry to hear this, honestly!

However how in the hell do you drive?

I am very sorry to hear this, honestly!
However how in the hell do you drive?
i barely passed the eye exam this year...and i mean barely...i can still see ok far off with contacts or glasses...but the up close part is what is really bad now....glasses don't seem to do the job though but they do help a lot...

i barely passed the eye exam this year...and i mean barely...i can still see ok far off with contacts or glasses...but the up close part is what is really bad now....glasses don't seem to do the job though but they do help a lot...
Have you consulted for laser eye surgery? Worked for a couple friends of mine and changed their lives

Can a mod please delete all the threads in the "build log" section that aren't build logs. This **** is fukn stupid. Think LCRX has about 10 there himself.

1cms.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.