Going SQ in the Saleen....

You know what... I think the Dodge Stealth comment let me know who Dave is, but ****ed if I'm gonna tell... and I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I "know" Dave and he is as good a guy as you could ever want to meet. The first time we talked he listened to me whine about my ex wife for an hour or so. He sure wasn't talking about what he had and what I didn't have in comparison to him. Talking in person he's never given me the suggestion or even feeling that he has more that I do.

Dave is a standup guy, and as down to earth as anyone I've ever talked to, period. He'd probably give any of you the shirt of his back if you needed it. You need to stop talking **** about a good guy, on the real. I have personally talked with Dave, and he is as good a person as you will ever meet... I'll stake my reputation on that. He's no different that any of us... he might have more than some of us... but he is also more generous than most of us could hope to be. Dude is just an all around good guy. Send him a PM, call him on the phone, get to know him. I have, and the people who talk ******** about him haven't, I can promise you that.

You know what... I think the Dodge Stealth comment let me know who Dave is, but ****ed if I'm gonna tell... and I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
I "know" Dave and he is as good a guy as you could ever want to meet. The first time we talked he listened to me whine about my ex wife for an hour or so. He sure wasn't talking about what he had and what I didn't have in comparison to him. Talking in person he's never given me the suggestion or even feeling that he has more that I do.

Dave is a standup guy, and as down to earth as anyone I've ever talked to, period. He'd probably give any of you the shirt of his back if you needed it. You need to stop talking **** about a good guy, on the real. I have personally talked with Dave, and he is as good a person as you will ever meet... I'll stake my reputation on that. He's no different that any of us... he might have more than some of us... but he is also more generous than most of us could hope to be. Dude is just an all around good guy. Send him a PM, call him on the phone, get to know him. I have, and the people who talk ******** about him haven't, I can promise you that.
cooool story bro

By the way bruh... do you have a few Vipers you don't talk about? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you do... I know for SURE how you are... no worries...
believe me if he or anyone at his shop or house had one, he would be postin' pics ASAP to make his e-penis bigger

And btw part two, gimme a call tomorrow bruh. Life has been ****ing nuts but you'll probably get a kick out of it lol. This is Dave in Monroe if you didn't recognize me from the name change. The 4 8's is still calling my name lol.
PM him?

The dash on the Saleen looks fine to me...
So doest the 150+ off of a single 12 lol.
it actually does look fine, he had to comment that he was redoing it as a comeback for someones criticism.

And finally, as usual, great build Dave glad you took pics and posted them after it was complete.....................wait, what, oh nevermind.

WOW, 14 pages of absolutely nothing! The only "install" picture I see is some sound deadening. Seriously where is the build? or anything to show there actually is a build? This is proving to be a big FAIL, and it my take CRX with it.

WOW, 14 pages of absolutely nothing! The only "install" picture I see is some sound deadening. Seriously where is the build? or anything to show there actually is a build? This is proving to be a big FAIL, and it my take CRX with it.
Did you actually expect a build?

Did you actually expect a build?
Well I thought somewhere withing 14 pages of posts that I would see a glimps of an actual install. At this point I am thinking that CRX is not only boastful but full of ****. I thought it was odd when he posted pics of his Saleen putting up 150's that there were no shots of the install or anything of real substance.

CRX what the hell! Are you full of it? I hope not but I am not hopeful at this point either.

cooool story bro

believe me if he or anyone at his shop or house had one, he would be postin' pics ASAP to make his e-penis bigger

PM him?

it actually does look fine, he had to comment that he was redoing it as a comeback for someones criticism.

And finally, as usual, great build Dave glad you took pics and posted them after it was complete.....................wait, what, oh nevermind.
Dave has a private life, and I'm going to respect that. However... I kinda think I know where his money comes from now lol.

Either way, none of my business. He's a great guy, non-**** wad... which is saying a lot considering 99 percent of the people who post here are complete ****-wads. Hell, I'm jealous of the **** he has, but at the same time I'm happy for him that the has what he does. One day I hope I do too.

i've started a new build in my Audi TT coupe....i haven't touched the Saleen in a month or so

i guess i need to start a new build log on the Audi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i've started a new build in my Audi TT coupe....i haven't touched the Saleen in a month or so

i guess i need to start a new build log on the Audi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you are so full of ****!

Seriously, why even waste the space on the internet?

you are so full of ****!
Seriously, why even waste the space on the internet?
the last thing i did a month or so ago was put the two Critical MASS 12's in the trunk...i haven't touched the car since...i've been doing other things...i'm usually driving the Audi lately so i figured i'd yank out the Bose crap and ad a little something to it

the last thing i did a month or so ago was put the two Critical MASS 12's in the trunk...i haven't touched the car since...i've been doing other things...i'm usually driving the Audi lately so i figured i'd yank out the Bose crap and ad a little something to it
Why do you never have any pictures of your actual installs? You post this **** to brag about all the stuff you have, and never have anything to back it up. I honestly give more props to a dude with Funky pups and some supertweeters run off a pyle 8000 watt eq/booster than what you say you are going to do. We could all say we are going to do something, but there are those who do and those who talk about doing, which one are you?

I honestly thought you were the real deal until I continually see nothing but braging and absolutely no backup. sorry man just the way I see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.