going infinite baffle with IDQ15's

image dynamics!..... hater.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i never got the joke, but i know it's a joke.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

... i AM installing some ID horns as we speak. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It would be impossible for me to praise a companies drivers more than I could say about ID's stuff, ALWAYS extremely nice build and LOVE the sound.

Don't have a better name in my book.

i feel ya. all my drivers are ID. well, will be, by tonight. horns, idq6s, idq8s, idmax's.

it just might be an all-nighter tonight with me and my 2 amigos: alpine and ID.

After seeing this thread its made me wanna get my 2 12" IDQs reconed. Any thoughts for an install?
port them. though ID doesn't recommend it, I and others think they sound great ported. i heard they're great in IB installs, too, but i've never heard an IB install before.

kinda hard to do an IB set up in an suv isnt it? They still make IDQs right. 6 12" IDQs would be a fun build.
lol, oops. i didnt' think about you having an SUV.

yes they still do make IDQs v.2s, so you'd be able to get those reconed. I say go w/ the 15"s

edit: they're also currently designing new lines.

I would go 15's but ive only had 15s in my truck and lookin for something different. They sounded very nice sealed in my sisters yukon so this could be a good sounding setup. Quick to the drawing board...

I would go 15's but ive only had 15s in my truck and lookin for something different. They sounded very nice sealed in my sisters yukon so this could be a good sounding setup. Quick to the drawing board...
IMO there's a big difference in sound from the 12" to the 15" idq. not to mention the 15" will get lower.

talk to thieroff , he has two 12" IDQ's ported and loves em
Word. I helped him with the box and haven't heard it yet, but hopefuly he will grace me with their presance. He hasn't a bad thing to say about 'em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.