Going Brazilian

My name is popwarhomie and I am an addict….

yeah man these brazilian amps dont play around. I knew there were tests done and people claimed they did good power but in the back of my head, I thought they couldnt possibly perform because of their size. Man I love how my banda 7k is performing so far.

You need a DSP3k to add to that collection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mine should be coming in next week so we'll see how good the DSP side of it is.

What features does it have?
There may be more I'm not aware of that I'll find out about when I get them, but there are some improvements over the HD3k and some extra features.

Improvements:

1. Better heatsink

2. Fixation rods that help prevent damage from vibration

Features:

1. Digital readout of all your settings, so your crossovers and gain will be spot on. This is perfect for gain matching two amps without fine tuning the knobs and no need for a DMM.

2. Feature that allows you to limit the output power, so you can set the amp up so that it will not clip no matter how much you turn it up. This is the cool feature, I'm gonna set my gain a little higher and use an LC-1, so even songs with lower bass amplitudes can be played at full tilt safely.

3. I believe the crossovers have a lot more options, I will confirm this when I get it though.

4. Voltmeter on the heatsink of the amp.

And I'll make sure to do a review a week or two after I get them in.

Yeah, wish they made a DSP 30k too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Would be all over that shit!

There may be more I'm not aware of that I'll find out about when I get them, but there are some improvements over the HD3k and some extra features.
Improvements:

1. Better heatsink

2. Fixation rods that help prevent damage from vibration

Features:

1. Digital readout of all your settings, so your crossovers and gain will be spot on. This is perfect for gain matching two amps without fine tuning the knobs and no need for a DMM.

2. Feature that allows you to limit the output power, so you can set the amp up so that it will not clip no matter how much you turn it up. This is the cool feature, I'm gonna set my gain a little higher and use an LC-1, so even songs with lower bass amplitudes can be played at full tilt safely.

3. I believe the crossovers have a lot more options, I will confirm this when I get it though.

4. Voltmeter on the heatsink of the amp.

And I'll make sure to do a review a week or two after I get them in.
Do you think there will be more DSP variety as in power besides 3k?

The DSPs are so sweet.

My dealer wanted to try his out so he put it in my car for me to play with until he gets his new mids. Only got to play with it for about 10 mins before going to work but Its awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.