Going Brazilian

only gripe is the measly 4 gauge inputs, had to cut off quite a bit of the car audio ofc i used and the wire does get pretty warm. i have shca 0 to 4 gauge inputs but they're too big for the 4 gauge input so that doesn't help any lol
also if the max musical consumption of this is 170 amps where the hell do i get a 170 amp mini anl fuse? I have it on a 150 now but when i turn the gain up in the future i have no doubt itll blow
We stock tons of custom Taramp's Inputs and Outputs. We can machine some for you for that HD3000 if you want some.

It would allow single 1/0 car audio cable to fit.

We do not have stock in the metal right now because there has been no request to do any but we can order some if you want a pair made.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Glad your happy with it. I agree with you on the small inputs though. My 10k outputs barely fit 8 gauge. Trying to find some dual inputs and outputs.
Actually, we stock both-

Triple 4/0 inputs and Quad 8awg outputs.

We stock tons of custom Taramp's Inputs and Outputs. We can machine some for you for that HD3000 if you want some.
It would allow single 1/0 car audio cable to fit.

We do not have stock in the metal right now because there has been no request to do any but we can order some if you want a pair made.
What's the cost on those? I'd definitely prefer to have 0 gauge in considering the current it consumes. If it comes down to it I can just shave some of the 0 to 4's i have now down, or even bore out the 4 gauge inputs - but i highly doubt taramps would warranty the amp after that lol

They would be $25 shipped but it take a week before they were done.

1 day to machine, 3-4 days to receive the stock.

What's the cost on those? I'd definitely prefer to have 0 gauge in considering the current it consumes. If it comes down to it I can just shave some of the 0 to 4's i have now down, or even bore out the 4 gauge inputs - but i highly doubt taramps would warranty the amp after that lol
fk all that and get some dual 1/0 inputs reduced to 4 or 8 gauge. Well worth it IMO. Installs are easy as cake and you'll have room to go bigger later on. Best of all, none of that Feathering bullsh*t

Inputs vs straight wire

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.