Going active with this crossover??

Participant count
  • Participant list
LOL. are we a little bitter toward the shack? I am , back in the day radshack had everything you ever needed. Now all they have is cell phones and ********.

LOL. are we a little bitter toward the shack? I am , back in the day radshack had everything you ever needed. Now all they have is cell phones and ********.
Well, in 1990 I took over a store in the middle of nowhere that had had sales losses for 4 years, broke even my first month (Nov), then won a district wide sales contest for December with a 30% sales increase...... and they asked me to step down back to being an asst manager position in a store that I had left to take the manager position.

I found out after the fact that the regional manager (and corporate in Texas) were pissed at me for running a profit in a store they were using to offset taxes due to the losses.

I left soon afterwards.

Oh well, their pay structure was a joke, even making a profit I was barely making more money as a manager (and driving 40 miles each way) than I was just being another sales person.

Very basic functions. And you can only do a 2-way + sub active setup with it. But it does appear to be capable of a 2-way active setup.
i found the owners manual in spanish. looks like it will take/put out up to 6 volts and thd is 0.03%. Looks like it could be a keeper.
The spec I haven't seen is the slope. Id assume it to be 12db, but with Optimus you never know.

Dont assume it wont be noisy just because of an advertised spec. But I agree, for the price, its worth trying since you obviously aren't currently running active.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.