godhatescivics, Derek Sindyla=SCAMMER POS

Fedex picked it up the next day per my and his request to have them inspect it..(im kinda guessing he just had it returned to him)
This is what fedex will do now..

They will inspect it.

They will say it did not meet there shipping standards.

They will ship it back to him.

They will not pay him for the sub.

He will then have your amp and his sub back that just needs a basket.

You will never get ahold of him.

Now I hope it does not play out like that but, from the sounds of it, you got a really bad deal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif That really *****..

This is what fedex will do now..
They will inspect it.

They will say it did not meet there shipping standards.

They will ship it back to him.

They will not pay him for the sub.

He will then have your amp and his sub back that just needs a basket.

You will never get ahold of him.

Now I hope it does not play out like that but, from the sounds of it, you got a really bad deal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif That really *****..
This.. i realized the same thing whether it went back to fedex or him, hes winning in the end..

this..

Will not happen..

Did fedex already pick it up..

BTW I am on your side here, just trying to help.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Did fedex already pick it up..
BTW I am on your side here, just trying to help.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
fedex picked it up day after i received it! (this was in my op not being an ass just stating!)

wow thats messed up..one can spoil it all for everyone..id say you have his photo and number.seems you could find him especially if he has a criminal record do a search on him.. seems to me after reading some of his profile he is in ny?...sorry this had happened to you.

WTF is up with that hair do?
why in that second picture does he look naked and have a mans hand on the back of his neck???? also look on his myspace find where he works or goes to school and let the police know
hes from lakewood, chances are he is gay or at least bisexual. does he have a shop or something?

God called me right now told me sub will be shipped Monday
really? can i get his number paweez? i wanna ask for a million bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

sorry, just had to.

497759686_l.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA nice Molesstache you scamming douche bag!!!!

hes from lakewood and went to jail. he was definitely someones ***** in jail, theres no doubt. sad part is he probably liked it.

(in case you are wondering lakewood has a huge gay population)

fyi: i dont hate gays, i just like giving guys from lakewood a hard time about it. they usually get really bent out of shape haha and this duche deserves whatever he gets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ILLCRACKALUV

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ILLCRACKALUV
ill
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies