godhatescivics, Derek Sindyla=SCAMMER POS

hhhmmm post both guys numbers and we all shall give them a call??? or maybe someone on here lives in his area and can go by his house and tell his mom whats going on and to fix things since he now has a warrant out for this. im sure it will get fixed. where does he live?

why in that second picture does he look naked and have a mans hand on the back of his neck???? also look on his myspace find where he works or goes to school and let the police know

hhhmmm post both guys numbers and we all shall give them a call??? or maybe someone on here lives in his area and can go by his house and tell his mom whats going on and to fix things since he now has a warrant out for this. im sure it will get fixed. where does he live?
pmed, also edited original post

Heres ur scammer:
l_0156af98f0bb4e8c8ddde9c5593025e5.jpg

497759686_l.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/dereksindyla

the gf:

http://www.myspace.com/seximama81588
hahahahahaha

the 'stache!

hahahahahaahahahahaha

why in that second picture does he look naked and have a mans hand on the back of his neck???? also look on his myspace find where he works or goes to school and let the police know
Derek's Companies

PIMPIN KUSTOMS

Lakewood, Ohio US

Business Owner

Car Customization

Monday-Friday

Now I get why you posted in that other thread.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That ***** man, can you get a new basket from kicker at least so you can fix it?

Now I get why you posted in that other thread.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That ***** man, can you get a new basket from kicker at least so you can fix it?

Fedex picked it up the next day per my and his request to have them inspect it..(im kinda guessing he just had it returned to him)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ILLCRACKALUV

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ILLCRACKALUV
ill
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies