bad feedback for thedukey42

lexani2002
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i bought an ipod adapter on feb,15th,said he will ship it out that tuesday,didnt care about shipping it on tuesday,kept telling me he was going to ship it,said he gave it to his dad to ship the item,but for some reason his dad never did so he would go right awy to ship the item out,so now i tried to contact him about,never contacted me until i put a claim thru paypal.my refund is pending right now.it is now feb 26th.

i bought 2 items in the past 2 weeks and they said they were going to ship the item about,then they tell me they had a death in the family,im sorry for your guy's lost,i had my problem in the past too,i used excuses too,just dont expect your dad to ship an item out you sold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexani2002

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedukey42

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexani2002

im fine with that,thanks

I'll be able to get the amp out tomorrow man.

nate

i didnt buy an amp,i bought the pod adapter

Yeah, idk why i said amp, i new it was the ipod. did you get excited for a sec that an amp was headed out? lol

Sorry about that, just crazy right now. I sent it w/ my pops today, so I assume it's out, but i'll know for sure tomorrow when he goes into the office.

nate

that's not good. I got home today and my dad brought the package back home with him. He said I didn't have enough info to ship it, which I don't understand but whatever. I'll just ship it myself. Sorry about this, I will have it out asap.

let me know if you need anything else.

nate

yep, there's more to if you want. Start your little thread about you having no patience at all, I kept you updated, I was honest about shipping issues and you make this thread complaining about what?

My brother passed away in an accident saturday night, notice I hadn't been on for a couple days

You started a paypal claim, I just refunded your money.

SO you ***** because you have no patience?

thats funny,2 people in 2 days i buy from have a death in the family
I have no control of any other buyers statements or actions, so that has nothing to do with me and no, death is not funny by any means *******.

Ask the countless other buyers I've had how they liked things i shipped them. You are very immature and have little patience and horrible communication. You brought this upon yourself.

DO NOT BUY FROM OR SELL TO LEXANI2002

Dude his brother is way more important then you ipod adapter give him a break if you had a death in you family especailly someone that immediatly close to you would understand...just give him time there is no reason to ***** about it when something taht serious happens and he isnt screwing around so chill out

im gonna have to take sides with dukey as hes a well known and resepected seller over at roe and here. if his brother died at least have some respect by not making this thread. its only been eleven days, i know there would be alot more on my mind than shipping out a 20$ ipod adapter if my brother died.

thats cool,i told him im sorry or his loss,all i did was put a claim on paypal,all he had to do was topm me what happen,instead he pmed me talking ****,i still wanted the i pod adapter

buy a Zune next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lexani2002

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lexani2002
papillion nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies