GM fit HU Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

PoppaDnice

Well i am thinking of changing the oem deck in my 95 ford explorer and after some research i have noticed that there arent to many great GM sized decks out there ..Feature and looks wise.i want it to be a simple fit with no kits added so it looks nice and clean looking..i have narrowed it down to the Alpine CDAD853.Does anyone know anything about this deck?I have searched for some reviews and i'm not coming up with anything that to helpful..any advice to point me in the right direction would be helpful.Or is there any other decks that you guys suggest. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.