Glove Box Amp install?

pazuzu

Im trying to install sub and amp in my 2005 legacy. I need to retain factory cd player because its combined with my climate control.

I have bought a JL clean sweep since I wanted to add AUX IN as well. Got a deal on it so I went that route.

Im under the impression I need a 4 channel amp if Im going to run the Clean sweep for my cabin speakers. I already have sub and amp combo for trunk.

So Im thinking the easiest thing to do is install Clean sweep and a small 4 channel in my glove box, for easy adjustments, and to minimize my wiring.

I dont need anything crazy powerful since im running factory speakers, but who knows may upgrade in the future. Biggest issue is size I think.

I saw this on ebay, but I dont wanna buy some junk.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=131291388360&alt=web

Just looking for suggestions really. Different ideas, different amps, whatever anyone thinks.

Talk to trumper or myslows10 on here. They both sell amps and if you give them measurements of your glove box or space on your firewall they can find you a good amp. Nitro.... eh not so much

Powerpack is your best option for in the glovebox. If you open your options up to maybe an underseat install that open your amplifier options up significantly.

We have Clarion XC1410 for sale, but I have doubts that you will fit both that amp and a Cleansweep device in your glove box. It depends on which Cleansweep piece you bought, as there are several.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.