Glass two 10's into a rear door?

jake21
10+ year member

Lifted > Lowered
Ok i just had an idea for my truck. I was thinking about glassing in two alpine type E 10's in my rear doors of my truck. They would be on the bottom of the rear suicide doors. One sub per door. It is a 1998 Dodge ram 1500 ext cab with no rear seat.

Any input?

if you are putting subs in the doors, i'd recommend a 6.5 inch tang band sub. if you go above that size, i'd just design a stand alone box for an 8 or 10, not in the door.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...

About this thread

jake21

10+ year member
Lifted > Lowered
jake21
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date