Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

If I win this I'll probably just put it in for a friend. I'm running just over 1500w and already did the big 7
it's me right? u gonna drive to nc and install it for me..? i'll give u $100 for gas lol (but for real though)

Picking out a set of SQ components is harder than picking subwoofers...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
Yeah, I think I have to agree with you. There's probably a much wider selection of SQ components than there is of subs. In addition, you have to decide on whether you want to go active or passive. It makes a difference with a front stage. Not so much with subs.

Yeah, I think I have to agree with you. There's probably a much wider selection of SQ components than there is of subs. In addition, you have to decide on whether you want to go active or passive. It makes a difference with a front stage. Not so much with subs.
I thought I had it figured out.. Now STEG speakers have caught my interest... Plus deciding on $400 sets or the $800 sets... Ill deff be going active though as long as I can get the Rockford DSR1 figured out quickly.

I thought I had it figured out.. Now STEG speakers have caught my interest... Plus deciding on $400 sets or the $800 sets... Ill deff be going active though as long as I can get the Rockford DSR1 figured out quickly.
I don't know STEG and can't seem to find much info on them, either. On my next setup, I was thinking of doing Stereo Integrity for the front stage, but I think I can get way better "bang-for-the-buck" if I went Parts Express for the individual drivers. But, that is a future project.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date