Central Region GIGANTIC Old School 2x IASCA show in College Station Texas June 8/9 2013

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
I will be bringing the audi out for this show. It is going to be huge with over 40 entrants just biting at the bit trying to get in. This one is to end the ages. THIS IS AN SQ ONLY SHOW!!!Chris Pate, Mark Eldridge, Todd Luliak and others to highlight the show. All three here are World Champs in USAC, IASCA, and MECA!

It will be a 2x IASCA event as well for those wanting to compete for fun or earn points for Finals. There will be nice big trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class. Competition fee will be $30. That basically pays for the score cards and nice trophies, judges, etc... not looking to make any money here.

So what does "Back to the Oldschool" theme means? Well, we are trying to make this competition event back to the Golden Days of car audio competition, where 50-60 cars show up to compete! And also, we are getting Oldschool GREAT judges. The crew from the 2000 IASCA Finals event to be exact. These Judges are Legendary!!! It will actually be a great LEARNING experience!! The list includes:

Dr. Doug Winker

James Feltenberger

Dale Fontenot

Nick Wingate

For those that dont know, Dr. Doug Winker and James Feltenberger , they are actually 2 out of the three writers of the original IASCA rulebook...

So this would be great for beginners trying to learn and also old school guys that want a competition with real judges and to see old time friends. Everyone will be in appropriate classes, so no worries about that...

If we get a big enough crowd, maybe Focal can participate and provide some reallly cool stuff to raffle off or give to winners!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you really think your gonna get 40+ cars without any spl classes?
We have over 40 cars signed up...just not paid. SPL is not the end all be all. We are trying to revive SQ again. And yes, in 2008 we did it with over 50 cars, and we have 3 money rounds. Yes, I am expecting over 50 cars when it is all said and done.

Mobile Toys Inc and DIYMA

Presents

Aggieland IASCA Double Point Soundoff

This is a double point IASCA sanctioned soundoff. All SQ install and sound classes will be offered. No Spl classes will be offered at this event. *We will also be offering a Sunday Round of 20, with cash prizes. *You have to enter the event on Saturday as a prerequisite to enter the Sunday money round. *This is a great way to get your points and invitation for the first true unified finals later this year. *If you want your points to count, you will have to register as an iasca member through their website or office.

Judges:

Nick Wingate

Doug Winker

John Sketoe

Mike Dailey

Wilson Adcock

Scott Schroeder*

To register for the event please call 979-268-6066

Entry fee for Saturday event is $40 per class.

Entry fee for money round is $50. *

Hotel accommodations:

Travelodge Bryan College Station

2300 S Texas Ave, Bryan

(979) 703-7989

Show location: 909 University dr e

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *College Station Tx, 77840

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.