getting system soon need advice for amp

Alpine4life
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have two questions...Im gonna get ONE 12 inch XXX sub ...i could get a memphis Mojo for a nice price and it works like new. It is 2400watts at 1ohm. Would that be a nice amp for the sub. would i have to turn down the gains..or could i give the sub all that power .I hear the hifonics 1500 is nice but i hear alot of good things about the mojo..plus the mojo pumps out more power..My system right now is 2 12inch Alpine Type Rs with a Tsunami 1100db amp..the one XXX with the memphis Mojo would murder the Type Rs in Spl right?...bc i want SPL and the alpines arent cuttin it.

call me a weirdo but i ordered a Tsunami and it was broken...i asked them to fix it ..the only thing they did was put new fuses in it and sent it back to me ...uh still BROKEN...obviously lazyy to send me back to the same amp..and i have to send it back AGAIN thats like 50 dollars over all in shippin bc they cant get their **** together..so screw that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.