Getting new Shoes for the Saleen

I'm glad you didn't go with the hypnotics or those other ones you had before. I think they would've ruined the car. Nice choice with these
Yeah I figured I'd keep it original to Saleen...I don't really need that flashy crap....I did want a slight change and I think these wheels will give it that...I figure it will be Springtime when I buy the tires....

1shelbywcc.jpg

I like these

1shelbywcc.jpg

I like these
those are nice also similar to the stock Saleen wheels...but I decide against aftermarket....I would have probably went with Foose or Shelby black spoke with polished lip or maybe a black chrome wheel all in the the old school 5 spoke design....I saw these for a good price and decided to go this route.....like I said earlier I see a lot of advantages to these 19's over the factory 20's...Lighter weight....better ride...(a little more meat on the tire) better mpg.....all shiney and new when I put them on....my factory tires probably have about 20,000 miles on them...about 14,000 from the Saleen...and what ever was put on them when they were on the Explorer....

i'll probably keep it for a while...i still like it..maybe if the mustangs get a major makeover i'll buy one...they will get a slight makeover for 2010 but still not major....i figure it will be another few years...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.