Scytek alarms?

as good as my vipers i had in the past. in fact, while i was an installer for many viper dealers we used Scytek in our personal vehicles alot. all three of my cars have them and one has been on my vehicle for 4 years with no issues.

as good as my vipers i had in the past. in fact, while i was an installer for many viper dealers we used Scytek in our personal vehicles alot. all three of my cars have them and one has been on my vehicle for 4 years with no issues.
really??? thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have a skytek and i love it....considering i got a 2-way etc for like $200 cheaper then the same thing in a viper brand. seems to work just as good as my old viper/clifford

what one would you suggest??? find one from onlinecarstereo so i can use my store credit and buy a sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they are like $80 and $120 on http://www.asianwolf.com, i used to have an account with them for a few years and used them as sidejob installs.

for the money, they are very good. stay away from the glass breakage sensors and backup batteries though, buy those from DEI and use them with the Scytek. the offbrand tilt sensors are ok to use though.

total in my last install i had 2-way, tilt, glass, and backup battery for $150...of course i did my own install, but i am going on 18 months with it. my truck before that is going on 3.5 years with a Scytek remote start and my brother now owns the truck. come to think of it, its been more than 4 years the other vehicle has had the Scytek. they are sturdy and a great buy.

how about a Scytek Astra 7T7 with a Scytek SR-MP3??
thats the choice i would go with or the astra 777 but the 7T7 is a little bit better and i think scytek is better than dei as they have more features and cost half of what dei runs and i have never heard of them failing thus far

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

deLeo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
deLeo
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date