Getting First Subwoofer - Advice?

Alright, should I just PM you whenever I'm ready to order?and what do the payments get processed through? - or do I just send the card information?
Pm me. And I'll give you my cell number. Payments are all processed thru Paypal and square so we are both protected very well. All products are new with warraranty for workmanship and material. This does not include burnt coils from misuse

2cf seems kinda small, especially since he is under powering it...
should give it 2.5 - 2.75cf
I'm looking to get the big three done ASAP. I currently only have a 130amp alternator so I'm not sure how many watts I could push before anything bad happens.

The battery and alternator will be upgraded when I save enough money for both so I'm not sure how long that will take.

I'm looking to get the big three done ASAP. I currently only have a 130amp alternator so I'm not sure how many watts I could push before anything bad happens.The battery and alternator will be upgraded when I save enough money for both so I'm not sure how long that will take.
Well I have pre made big 3 kits also and I'm a rep for singer alts to

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Most cars can support 2000 rms with the big 3 and a agm battery

I'm not confident enough in myself to do the big 3 and alternator installation myself so I'll gladly let someone else do it.

How much for the big 3 kit and the HO Alternator on a 2006 Chrysler Sebring?

I mostly just want the Alternator for future installs and just to be safe.

I'm not confident enough in myself to do the big 3 and alternator installation myself so I'll gladly let someone else do it.How much for the big 3 kit and the HO Alternator on a 2006 Chrysler Sebring?
The big 3 kits are $45 and $75. The alt prolly $500+ depending on how big

The big 3 kits are $45 and $75. The alt prolly $500+ depending on how big
Whats the difference between the $45 and $75 big 3 kit?

Would any shops do the wiring for me?

How much would the Tantric HD 12" be with the enclosure?

I'll get the big 3 done whenever possible and will probably put off getting an alternator for a while.

I will get an AGM battery though if it seems necessary.

I don't have any further questions and thanks for taking the time to help me out.

I'll PM you whenever I can place my order.

Whats the difference between the $45 and $75 big 3 kit?Would any shops do the wiring for me?

How much would the Tantric HD 12" be with the enclosure?

I'll get the big 3 done whenever possible and will probably put off getting an alternator for a while.

I will get an AGM battery though if it seems necessary.

I don't have any further questions and thanks for taking the time to help me out.

I'll PM you whenever I can place my order.
The $45 kit is cca wire the $75 kit is ofc wire. The sub is $375 Box $200 The kits are already to bolt on. Actually pretty easy to install.

I'm looking to get the big three done ASAP. I currently only have a 130amp alternator so I'm not sure how many watts I could push before anything bad happens.The battery and alternator will be upgraded when I save enough money for both so I'm not sure how long that will take.
I have a 150a alternator, no big 3, and can push 1800 watts with no problem. I would say you would be good with your stock alt for now aslong as you get a nice underhood AGM battery, and don't push your system to it's limits 24/7

Thanks guys. I seriously appreciate all the help.
I definitely feel much more confident in my decision.
No problem man actually this made me want to rebuild my system now :p ill be putting a FI either SSD or BL 10" in my miata thanks to this thread lmao. By the way im gonna warn you now... this crap is ADDICTIVE!!! after your sub your gonna want to buy mid bass speakers and amp those and tweeters and amp those lol... i have a tiny *** miata with 3 amps a single sub 4 mid bass speakers and im going to be adding 2 more mids and most likely 8 tweeters and probably down the line another 10 haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.