Getting better mid-bass from kicks?

Those kicks look barely big enough for the speaker to even fit in it. Id say you dont have enough airspace. Try cutting the back out of the kick but leave enough fiberglass to mount it to the car still.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif my kicks arent considerably big, but im getting pretty good mid bass outta mine. i think some polyfill could extend it a little better but here are some pics:

eca18400.jpg

eca183e9.jpg

eca183de.jpg

eca1842f.jpg

crappy pic^ before anchored

but yea. i think you just need more air space. try turning off the filters on your head unit and use purely the ones on your amps, and see if that works better

acold7dusta - are you using AA polys? no. thats why your setup yields better midbass with a small sealed enclosure.

aa polys just need more space. period. i listened to undercoverpunks AA poly setup and t was real nice, but as stated, his pods were 4x bigger than that - easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.