Getting a new truck...

Zip_Loc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
DMV
...and I am pretty sure I have seen a member on here running 2 Sundown E8s in a ported box with a plexi loading plate underneath the seat of an ext. cab (what looks to be) F250/350.

Does anyone have his username?

i really need to know this too. i just got my f250 and wanan kno where to put a sub..its almost impossible..excpet the center console

i really need to know this too. i just got my f250 and wanan kno where to put a sub..its almost impossible..excpet the center console
there is a thread on here unrealated to the truck in question's build where a guy shows what he did. box is painted black, interior is tan, and there is a plexi loading plate about 2 or 3 inches above the woofers. subs driver side up, port passenger to the side.

i can remember everything about it except what thread its in...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

CgFire, his truck was an F150. I built a box for a pair of RE8s for my Dad's 2000 F-250 Ex-cab.

IIRC I was able to squeeze about .8 ft^3 underneath the backseat. Was decent but I think a single eight ported would perform better.

Those fords are tuff

Just no space

And seems like each year is different

Depending on the year and model

I have done a few center 1-10”

Also behind the rear seat on some of the trucks

Under the back seat is the smallest space not much if any will fit

CgFire, his truck was an F150. I built a box for a pair of RE8s for my Dad's 2000 F-250 Ex-cab.
IIRC I was able to squeeze about .8 ft^3 underneath the backseat. Was decent but I think a single eight ported would perform better.
ahh damit.

Those fords are tuffJust no space

And seems like each year is different

Depending on the year and model

I have done a few center 1-10”

Also behind the rear seat on some of the trucks

Under the back seat is the smallest space not much if any will fit
my truck is an 04, and im lookin to keep my pair of 1508s. not in the country now but when i get home i may just toss the whole back seat out.

have any experience with ext cabs with seat lifts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.