general amplifier question

Hi there my name is roy im new to the forum i just wanted to ask a few questions so hear i go i have an us usa 300x amplifier witch im thinking of selling as i have never used it i brought it a few years ago of my brother the amp is in mint condition i was just woundering if any body has any information on the power out put and does any one have a clue to what it is worth as i dont want to get muged of the information would be much appreciated thanks for reading

300 Watts x 2 into 4 Ohms

400 Watts x 2 into 3 Ohms

500 Watts x 2 into 2 Ohms

900 Watts Bridged into 4 Ohms

^Just a quick search of the forum found me that info.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.