Galant wall, 10 obsidian 10's ported 2 7kw amps. ;)

Ive had setups where the highs murder but the lows just dont have the same intensity at all. Its great being beat to hell and not being able to see but it leaves such a void without the stout low end

Where is SSF set at?
Are you playing with windows down/door open?
Ssf was off. Yea both door open ******. Never tried both windows down or sealed up. I did the frequency testing with 1 door open.

Idk maybe these subs just act different. I know when ive switched from sdc 2.5 to hdc3's in the past in the same box it played and sounded lower. Box, wall and car still need alot of work so ill see if i can get the lows. Gonna glue a brace to help the window flex too.

Finally decided on amps, going with crescendo symphony's. Gonna order 1 for now and see how it does at .5 ohm. If it isnt protect happy and stays decently cool ill order 3 more.

Yep. Played it full tilt on like 25hz no prob. Subs were probably seeing 500rms a piece. Not enough to bottom them out. If i put like 1k per sub on it like i want id set it up.

No updates yet guys. Got 1 out of 8 amps im gonna run though.

Kicker cx 1200., beast *** amp, clamped 1253 watts at 10.5 volts wired @ 1 ohm rising to 2.2. Voltage was a rundown batt just to test lol. So 8 of them ill be seeing 8kw clamped EASY with no clipping.

Going to run 4 hx400 batts, 8 cx 1200.1's @ 1ohm and a maxx link to hook them all up. About to order a new HU and a steve meade CC1 to set it all up, going to run that new steve meade clipping indicator too since kicker amps dont have one.

im tuned in for this - im experiencing a similar issue - my output above 40hz is fantastic - but below 35 the subs are moving tons of air in and out but its just not loud. im a windowline box burb subs up port back 2 18s

hope to keep an eye on this thread and see how you get the lows to sound louder and also i wana see those amps !!!

reviving this thread. sold the car like it is to my buddy. he hooked up 2 aq3500.1's strapped @ 1 ohm on it and it plays LOW. peaks at probably 33 hz.

I imagine it's doing a 155+ at the headrest. will have vids and meter score soon. oh, it does epic hair tricks too. in the near future he plans on 8 hdc3 10's on 4 3500.1's and 160's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

You guys are probably right. We'll see what it does at the moment and then we can properly assess what its got in it.

We meter at the headrest btw not the dash or kick.

Did some work on the car, has 9 deka batts and 8 hdc310's and 8 shark 2500's @ .5. Car needs a lot more work but with no testing did a 157.8 at the headrest and 158.8 in the kick @ 41 hz.

Car is brutal and plays insanely flat. Broke the first windshield in 10 min lol sunroof didn't help. Buddy has a setup that does 158 in the kick with a 4 18 wall and they sound nothing alike, this thing kills.

He has it on the meter now to get close to that 160 for slamology.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.