Fuzes always blow!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

FeRReT

I have my amp and 2 subs hooke dup correctly, like i have for the past 3 months... I just took it out once to update my homemade box. Now, whenever i either connect the ground and power wire or the fuzes they blow instantly! Everything is hooked up the same way. WHATS THE PROBLEM!????

Originally posted by FeRReT I have my amp and 2 subs hooke dup correctly, like i have for the past 3 months... I just took it out once to update my homemade box. Now, whenever i either connect the ground and power wire or the fuzes they blow instantly! Everything is hooked up the same way. WHATS THE PROBLEM!????
they blow with the amp off???? did you hook it up backwards

Originally posted by FeRReT I have my amp and 2 subs hooke dup correctly, like i have for the past 3 months... I just took it out once to update my homemade box. Now, whenever i either connect the ground and power wire or the fuzes they blow instantly! Everything is hooked up the same way. WHATS THE PROBLEM!????
\

Did you discocnect the negative terminal on the battery if not this will blow your fuses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.