Fusion Stuff, wanna hear your opinion bout them.

Participant count
  • Participant list

m83x
10+ year member

The Saint
Sydney
i saw a fusion set-up of my friend, its nice... but i actually didnt hear it, what do you think of them?? they're heaps cheaper than the most used but are their stuff good quality, they look nice but dont know about the quality. can u give me some advice on them especially the Jonah Lomu, edition.. and also what country are they made?

The Fusion are made in New Zeeland and if you want to get some serious hard hitting base go with the Jonah Lomu edition because the produce some serious deep base, and just make sure that you use a good quality high current amp with them,preferably something that will put out at least 1000 Watts per channel, and for the 12's just over.70 cubic ft of space in a sealed box fill it with 50% fiberglass fill and i promise you that you will not be dissapointed, and you'll be heard form far away, but first and foremost inside your car quality hard hitting base.Good luck and i hope that you'll enjoy them as much as i do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.