Fusion active sub wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Twixx

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys,

I just picked up an old Fusion en-at1100 active tube.

It didn't come with the wiring plug so I'm having to figure it out myself. I'm pretty sure I've found the 6 pin plug at a local electronics store but will need to sure the plug appropriately. My main question is, how do I wire 2 thinner power wires and ground wires to suit 8 or 10 gauge wires for the power/ground? I'm not 100% sure how thick of a wire I can get into the plug, will hopefully get my hands on it tomorrow to have a better look.

Also bring a 300w RMS amp would 10g be ok or should I be looking at 8g? I'm concerned if I go 8g I'll have more trouble mating the wires together.

Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can get it installed by the weekend. Cheers all

I had an old fusion sub a few years back. the plug is a 6 pin pc power supply connector.
you can get em on newegg pre wired pretty cheap ->here <-
just strip the two wires about an inch away from the 6 pin on the 12v and ground side. and tie them into whatever gauge wire you would normally use for that amount of wattage.

I had it for years and never had a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.