fuses and stuff

ckarls2000
10+ year member

I need help finding fuses and battery terminal hookups.

I am running a BX1500d to 2 212l7s at 1 ohm.

I have 4ga wire.

I need to find somewhere to get a fuse block for this.

And i also need the things that go on the positive and negative battery terminals at a good. deal anybody know of any places online to get these?

check out http://www.darvex.com Most likely they will have what you need. What kind of battery do you have? Is it side mount post(GM) or top. If it is just a top mount post then a ring battery terminal will work because you will be connecting one amp. You won't need a dist block because the amp has 2x60 amp fuses already on it. Just a straight run from the battery to the amp. You will need an inline fuse as close to the battery as possible(less than 18 inches). Pretty straight forward. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.