Funny Thing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Moocow16
10+ year member

Master of Puppets
Detroit
Funny thing just happened in my cisco class. i was on the computer looking for a good 4 channel amp(yes during school), and my friend pulled the power cord out of the monitor, so i put it back in, and the thing started buzzing and popping, a few seconds later it was smoking! any idea's as to why? oh, i moved to a different computer, and that's where i'm typing from now.

you should have probably turned the power switch off on the computer before plugging it back in. I may be wrong here....but plugging it in when its turned on is pretty much like sticking a paper clip in a socket. And you got the same results.

you should have probably turned the power switch off on the computer before plugging it back in. I may be wrong here....but plugging it in when its turned on is pretty much like sticking a paper clip in a socket. And you got the same results.
He is correct but this won't happen every time you were just the unlucky victim..

hehe, maybe i should go around the whole school unplugging and then re-plugging in the power cord on the monitors:D

Originally posted by Moocow16 hehe, maybe i should go around the whole school unplugging and then re-plugging in the power cord on the monitors:D
Ya thats smart and then Daddy can pay even more for tuition !

I'd hate to see how many years of detention you'd get for that one!

Maybe just stick with putting all the short cuts in a folder on the desktop and then using the "Prtscn" button to create a pic of your desktop. Then use "paint" or whatever photo editing software you may have to name and save the pic in .bmp format (goto "edit" after you open your proggy). After that you can change your desktop to that pic and watch everybody try to click on the shortcuts that aren't really there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Just don't torment them for too long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.