Funny stuff about Xplod.

BIG_SUPERMAN72
10+ year member

mother humper
I was at school today talking about subs and stuff. Some kids were like man p-5 Xplods kick ass. I was like they ****. He goes you can get them for about 100$. I told him the price of my sub. (bout 250$) Hes like why would u pay that. Then this other kid goes yea get Xplods. I told him Fosgates were better than Xplods there all about name brands. Ive heard Z series 12"s that dont sound that bad. He goes how many watts are those? I said 150 a piece. hes like Holy crap. I go my Subs about 1000watts. Then i say a Fosgate HX2 is about same price as mine at 1000Watts. I hope they will realize name brand is ****. When i get my stuff bumpin.

there will always be dumbazses like that, that think they know their ****, but when it comes down to it, and you show them right in front of their face, they still think they are right. they will find out what bumps...in hell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.