Funny story

no matter how messed up from drugs he was.. how could he not feel his ass being penetrated... fake. or he had a very loose ass.

fake. Is that the whole reason you signed up here?
No, I joined so I could have the opportunity to talk to lovely people like you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Soo..if you weren't there, but have a detailed story.. He actually bragged about this?---woops, i meant, he told you his tragic story?

About as believable as the stories were every single person at a party is killed, but yet there is a detailed story about what happened.

FAKE~ Why would you tell your frends you got FD in the ass by some dude that just got out.....If it was me it wont make it that far i would be tryin to tell the cops why i killed the dude.

But anyways FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!

Ok. I gotta give you some history so the story is funny and not sad. My best friends brotherinlaw is a teen. He was staying at his house for a while and later started to steal sh1t. He took there check book and took a couple g`s out of the account and started drugs and stuff. He's been getting in trouble and going to jail and continuing to screw up and f ppl over. That's the history, now time for the funny part! He was at a friends house playing games, drinking, doing drugs when his friend, friend "A", had somebody over, friend "B". Friend B was fresh out of prison so my buddies brotherinlaw didn't say anything to him and made sure he was the last to go to sleep. After a long night of drugs and alcohol he passed out cuz he was FD up and .....are you ready???? He woke up in the middle of the night because he heard moaning but he passed out again quickly after. The next morning when he woke up he realized his pants were down around his knees and his back pu$$y was sore! The guy taused his salad while he was asleep and he woke up to his moans and went back to bed! That's fn funny sine he screwed everybody and in turn got screwed himself, literally! Sorry if this is offensive to anybody but to me its funny as hell.
So you associate with Sodomites? This is a story I would've kept to myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nabissssco

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
nabissssco
seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date