Car System Help

LS1Killa
10+ year member

92Mustang9.jpg

I would need to Mount my Nitrous Kit and my Batter Relocation.

depends on what you want, and how much money you've budgeted.
I have only $600 to spend. I would like only one 12 an a Amp that would give me a good bump. I want to be heard coming home away from 2 block do to the bass. My Exhuast setup can already hear me coming from 4 blocks.

I have only $600 to spend. I would like only one 12 an a Amp that would give me a good bump. I want to be heard coming home away from 2 block do to the bass. My Exhuast setup can already hear me coming from 4 blocks.
you're going to be annoying, so i'd go with something typical of what i've seen in the most annoying cars. a type R 12 and a hifonics 1208d.

Do you drive a honda civic? That would explain the exhaust.

For 600 you will get a DECENT system. I would just get 2x 10'' JBL1000. They are ok for starters and kick pretty hard with the right amp. Check with local audio stores...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.