dynamat or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ptcruiser07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
workin with a 07 pt cruiser and i need an alternative to dynamat due to the lack of space between the plastic molding, door panels and frame. would "great stuff" work or do i need to look into some type of epoxy? btw im pushing over 4kw so the rattle is unreal.

the rear seats are taken out its all cab with no trunk ;-) 38" by 50" and 3 foot high...and yes the 15's are tryen there best to blow the rear door off haha.. **** even the hood rattles..

ty for advice guys.... i wana get the car metered soon and dont want rattle fing my numbers up, i know im capable of much more than high 140's even tho the box subs are in is crap. check out the thread on the box doug is building for me, should be nuts when i get it in my pt. gona load pic's of my system in morning so u can see how bad the box is lmao

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372246

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.