Full Mclaren Audio setup

Heard a few of the Mclaren demo vehicles at Slam last weekend, very good sounding and loud...
Ditto. I'd never heard of the company, but they def impressed me on a blind audition (had no idea what I was listening to at the time because I was 40ft away lol)

Ditto. I'd never heard of the company, but they def impressed me on a blind audition (had no idea what I was listening to at the time because I was 40ft away lol)
Apparently they began mostly in south and central america and just started branching into the states last fall... I was thoroughly impressed and also like the fact that i wont be like everyone else displaying the already established brands.. The WTF factor always attracts interest.. Instead of them walking by and saying.. o its just another JL setup

At slamology only one of their vehicles sounded decent, the other sounded like absolute dog ****. I personally would go prv over McClaren, but that's me. Still excited to see this build.

At slamology only one of their vehicles sounded decent, the other sounded like absolute dog ****. I personally would go prv over McClaren, but that's me. Still excited to see this build.
Jeep sounded good....PRV is meh...

I came into this thread expecting to see some ridiculous mclaren with a crazy build haha good way to lure people into your thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. Nice car though i like purple personally and ill be interested in seeing how the build goes!

Jeep sounded good....PRV is meh...
yup. If that vehicle next to the McClaren was their other one, yeah it sounded god awful terrible.. I only saw the one that I know of for sure tho and it was great. None of the PRV setups impressed me personally. Seemed like the had to cram an awful lot of mids for the output they had. Several cars didn't seem any louder than my SQ car using BMS and B&C a single set of drivers, hell some were def quieter inside the car doors closed when I demoed..

I came into this thread expecting to see some ridiculous mclaren with a crazy build haha good way to lure people into your thread . Nice car though i like purple personally and ill be interested in seeing how the build goes!
Lol I thought the same thing. I was like wow someone did an install on a McClaren.

hers is another

doorpanels_zpsa39a7a2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.