Fu audio has mystery box deal $5

last time i did one of these was RD audio and steve miller.... the veterans around here should know

not saying FU audio will or anything but im gun shy about online raffles.

last time i did one of these was RD audio and steve miller.... the veterans around here should know
not saying FU audio will or anything but im gun shy about online raffles.
yeah like popwar said probably not a sub but u can trust frank., i emailed him about it before i posted this and he replied in 5 mins.. u won't find another owner to get back to as fast.. yeah it maybe not be that much but if i was on fb and insta i'd do it cause it could be a 300 since they just came out.. i was trying to get a sale on 750's he said maybe later in the yr..

it sounds like a raffle for 1 box

if you buy 50 of them and he only sells 51 tickets you still have a chance to get nothing.

also it says the prize will get better the more tickets that sell, but there is nothing stating the minimum value.

like pop said you could get a sticker and a lanyard

also steve miller and rd audio had great customer service, decent prices, and some of the best equipment at the time. one bad batch of amps and he started taking as much money and stuff as he could.

I'd rather have a t-shirt. Even if it was a sub, Gramps would be all over it...and throw it in his prefab enclosure in hopes it would sound good lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.