FT1 replacement

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
what's up fellas, one of my Crescendo FT1 tweeters isn't playing anymore and the recones and new models are OOS themselves so i need a replacement. Anyone ran DS18 stuff? really liked the FT1s would want something similar.

sorry but on your end does it say in stock? because every website that sells them that i look up shows out of stock

That crescendo tweeter is a very popular rebadged offering. So the good news it’s easy to find something similar.

sorry but on your end does it say in stock? because every website that sells them that i look up shows out of stock
Ha, just needed to scroll down a hair to see that, sorry. These Pioneer Stage 4 drivers seem to get pretty consistent 4.5-5 star reviews for Pro-style drivers.

Last edited:
what's up fellas, one of my Crescendo FT1 tweeters isn't playing anymore and the recones and new models are OOS themselves so i need a replacement. Anyone ran DS18 stuff? really liked the FT1s would want something similar.
Been quite a while since Ive seen you on site. I think Cresendo is shut down for a bit if not for good?? Not sure. Ive been waiting to see if they get the site back up and running. Ive been looking at some tweeters for a friend of mine and Avatar is what he chose for the price point and RMS range for his vehicle

That crescendo tweeter is a very popular rebadged offering. So the good news it’s easy to find something similar.
i wasnt aware of that, thanks for the link! ill be ordering a pair of these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...