RCA Inputs and Outputs

Built-In System Diagnostics

Two Sided PCB

Clipping Control with Pre-Clip, Soft Clip + Full Clip Visual Indicators

Frequecy Multiplier

6dB/12dB Fulll

Used but in Great Condition

Price/Trade:

Trade: Monoblock or 2ohm bridged stable 2 channel.

Or

Cash:$200 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE

Item Pictures:

[video=youtube;9h-pi6z-cBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-pi6z-cBE&feature=g-upl

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

trade for a hifonics 2k plus some cash on ur end? like new in box used for about 2 weeks only mounted and still has a warrenty 1 ohm stable 1300 rms @ 2 ohms 2k @ 1 ohm...

trade for a hifonics 2k plus some cash on ur end? like new in box used for about 2 weeks only mounted and still has a warrenty 1 ohm stable 1300 rms @ 2 ohms 2k @ 1 ohm...
Depends on how much cash. Kinda trying to shy away from Maxxonics though. Good stuff just time to step up a bit.

Come with any of the OG shtuff? (Box, manual, paperworks, etc)
o
No lost the Book. Tossed the box. But all screws and end caps are in great condition no stripping or abuse.

Amp would make a really nice center piece in someone's trunk.

EXTREME INTEREST IN AUDIOPIPE AND BOSTON GT AMPS. Will happily add cash if it's an APK or GT-2300 GT-28

the apsm the thing does rated+ thing is awesome and i could add some cash possibly thing is brand new also still has 1 year warrenty or well now 11 month lol here are some pics. This is also the pic of the hifonics i have the box and stuff for the hinfonics also if interested? lmk 772-214-5350 more pics if you want just txt me cuase im in classes alot and exams all week.

012-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

the apsm the thing does rated+ thing is awesome and i could add some cash possibly thing is brand new also still has 1 year warrenty or well now 11 month lol here are some pics. This is also the pic of the hifonics i have the box and stuff for the hinfonics also if interested? lmk 772-214-5350 more pics if you want just txt me cuase im in classes alot and exams all week.
012-1.jpg

011-2.jpg
Ok bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...