FSD Audio Amps Closeout Sale

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We have brand new FSD Audio amps currently on closeout pricing. SounDrive Audio is an authorized dealer for FSD - make sure to purchase from an authorized dealer otherwise your warranty is void.

These amps are made in Korea by Zenon, one of the two main buildhouses there that also builds for many reputable companies.

Visit our store to order with Paypal or a card, or ask for a paypal invoice - FSD Audio - SounDrive Audio Store

Prices including shipping:

FZ85.4 - $141.95

FZ125.4 - $215.95

FZ700 - $139.95

FZ1200 - $177.95

FZ1600 - $225.95

FZ2600 - $332.95

FZ3800 - SOLD OUT

FZ5000 - SOLD OUT

2i9igdz.jpg

For anyone who doubts the power these put out, here is a clamp of the now discontinued FZ5000

.5 rising to 1.3

14.2v dropping to 11.0v

9svtdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't sell under MAP unless there is a sale, point blank. You got a discount because you were supposedly paying with a method without fees, then when I got the money there was still a fee.

And yes, I will lose a sale over $5 before I lose my integrity.

We don't sell under MAP unless there is a sale, point blank. You got a discount because you were supposedly paying with a method without fees, then when I got the money there was still a fee.
And yes, I will lose a sale over $5 before I lose my integrity.
Let's get facts right if needed pull old PMs. I told you I had to go buy a pp money card $5 out my pocket but who cares. When sending funds using this method GIFT was not an option that could be picked. I told you this as soon as I noticed. You could have said no my integrity is at stake so sry can't sale but that's not what you did. You said OK just send it and I'll get them out to you. Now that's how it went down and not like ur implying that I got over on you cause that's a flat out lie. You sold them to me after all that cause u were still getting a decent profit at that price. Also, when sale started you stated that the listed prices were set. Well the 2600s are not 333 anymore? It's like I said when talking to u that prices will keep falling. MAP no longer matters to a dead brand. Owners of company just want to get back as much as they can to recoupe there losses. No way are they willing to get stuck with a crate of discontinued amps from a dead brand. That's money sitting there and they will sell them even if prices must drop. MAP is tossed out the window an owner at this point just wants them gone and hopes he can at least break even or at worst lose as lil money on each sale as possible. AL is his company now. FSD is that Ole girl u sunk to much money into and now ud let her go for next to nothing just to push into your past. That's real life. Any idea on how many FSD units of all sizes he has left? I'm guessing a lot if he placed last order bet he's like wtf did I do. If an employee did bet there couch riding looking threw classy like us lol..

Not trying to be arse as I enjoyed doing business with you and plan to again on some nsb. Just waiting for ur test to see if I should buy 2 g31s or 1 480 plus a g34 with either route I choose.

so what happens with warrenty since this company is no longer gonna be in production? No warrenty on all the amps that are sold?
This has been addressed a few times but warranty works just the same as before. It is the same company with a new name

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

For those of us who ordered last week, when should we expect a tracking number? Want to make sure its not sitting on my porch while I'm at work. Thanks.
Tracking will most likely be updated tomorrow, all orders from last week shipped today

Tracking will most likely be updated tomorrow, all orders from last week shipped today
Payment was received on 2/20, did I make the cut for yesterdays shipping?

nvm, just gor my email conf 50 min after I posted. Thx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...