FSD Audio Amps Closeout Sale

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We have brand new FSD Audio amps currently on closeout pricing. SounDrive Audio is an authorized dealer for FSD - make sure to purchase from an authorized dealer otherwise your warranty is void.

These amps are made in Korea by Zenon, one of the two main buildhouses there that also builds for many reputable companies.

Visit our store to order with Paypal or a card, or ask for a paypal invoice - FSD Audio - SounDrive Audio Store

Prices including shipping:

FZ85.4 - $141.95

FZ125.4 - $215.95

FZ700 - $139.95

FZ1200 - $177.95

FZ1600 - $225.95

FZ2600 - $332.95

FZ3800 - SOLD OUT

FZ5000 - SOLD OUT

2i9igdz.jpg

For anyone who doubts the power these put out, here is a clamp of the now discontinued FZ5000

.5 rising to 1.3

14.2v dropping to 11.0v

9svtdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok because I seen rumors it was ct sounds Coleman had something to do with it and I thought I'd ask you since you should know the truth since your selling their product. Thanks for clearing that up

Ok because I seen rumors it was ct sounds Coleman had something to do with it and I thought I'd ask you since you should know the truth since your selling their product. Thanks for clearing that up
Nope nothing to do with Coleman. I've also seen people claim Kevin is the owner since caraudiodistributors sold some of the amps on Amazon but that's another thing someone on the internet decided to make up and tell people.

People tend to fabricate stories every time a new brand comes along, especially with low prices.

Nope nothing to do with Coleman. I've also seen people claim Kevin is the owner since caraudiodistributors sold some of the amps on Amazon but that's another thing someone on the internet decided to make up and tell people.
People tend to fabricate stories every time a new brand comes along, especially with low prices.
i dont know who made it up but ive heard it multiple times, obviously its unlikely they're working with them directly but whether or not they work together at all i dont really know. they are both based out of florida and within a short drive of each other afaik

1 year warranty. Nasty amps. I have experience with quite a few of them.
These closeout prices are great. Im going to pick up a couple 3800s for the hell of it.
Better hurry up. 4 left as of today

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Im wondering the clamped nembers on the fz1600 and fz2600??Yocom
Right at rated power. When zenon rates them, they don't under or overrate. FSD uses the Zenon numbers

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

What are the warranty terms?

Amplifiers:

All new FSD and Audio Legion branded amplifiers are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty from the time of purchase if purchased through an authorized dealer

This warranty does not cover accidental damage, improper installation, misuse or abuse, improper wiring, or operation at impedance levels outside of specifications (including less than 1 ohm operation). Amp Medics handles warranties for FSD Audio, LLC. The warranty does not cover products that have been modified or repaired by anyone other than Amp Medics.

Warranty is transferable so long as the original receipt with date of sale is transferred as well.

Warranty claims should be directed to audiolegionusa@gmail.com. Once a claim is made the customer will receive shipping instructions and information for shipping the amplifier to Amp Medics. The customer is responsible for prepaid shipping to Amp Medics and is liable for any damage that occurs during shipping. To avoid any damage, make sure the product is shipped in its original packaging or packaging of equal durability.

Amp Medics will decide if the issue resulted from a manufacturing defect. FSD Audio, LLC will pay to repair the unit or replace it with a comparable amplifier in this case. Return shipping from Amp Medics to the customer will also be covered by FSD Audio, LLC in the case of a manufacturing defect. If the amplifier failure is the result of accidental damage, improper installation, misuse or abuse, improper wiring, or operation at impedance levels outside of specifications (including less than 1 ohm operation), then the customer is responsible for the cost of repair as well as return shipping. In this case the customer will work directly with Amp Medics to resolve the issue. If the customer sends in an amplifier for a warranty claim that Amp Medics determines to be in good working condition, then the customer is responsible for return shipping.

Is or was caudiodistributor a authorized vendor?
I'm assuming they are not any more, but that could be wrong. They were the ones with them for sale on Amazon, and now they are out of stock there and are not listed on their website either.

1 year warranty. Nasty amps. I have experience with quite a few of them.
These closeout prices are great. Im going to pick up a couple 3800s for the hell of it.
Only 2 of the 3800 left now. They'll probably be gone by the end of tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...