Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition, just got the amp back from Patrick at Zuki.

The speaker/power terminals have been replaced. No major scratches just around mounting tabs really.

Price:

$400 shipped & insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Tracking info provided when shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The story with this amp.

Bought it in December 2013. Ran it for 2-3 weeks in my car with the v1, no issues. Amazing sounding amps! Opportunity came up to try a Mosconi AS 100.4 so I picked that up.

Pulled the Zuki v2 out which I was having an issue with one of the IDQ6's mids so no big deal. Picking up another amp I'd pick up another set of 6.5's.

Couple weeks later it came around Steve(captainobvious) was doing the blind test. I was more than willing to offer the v2 up, I love the way the Zuki amps sound and was hoping maybe the test would help others to hear/see what I hear.

Steve got the amp and I'm assuming did a preliminary test on the goodies he was getting and my poor girl wasn't feeling good. I think it was the horrible cold weather at the time but anyway...........Mr Steve said it just kept going into protect mode. No Bueno!

Got up with Patrick at Zuki he said send it to him he would look at. Mr Steve offered to send it straight to Patrick for me to save on the shipping(thank you!).

Once Patrick got the amp the speaker outputs on one of the channels was bad. Stated price for repair and was done. Next day got an email about the speaker terminals because of the screws were rough/stripped. Previous owner was not very good at screwing anything obviously...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Patrick replaced all terminals to what you see in the pics.

Got the amp yesterday and with what I have invested after all that I can't take less than asking price. I truly love the sound of the Zuki amps and have absolutely no problems keeping it. Honestly to me the v1 4 channels sound a little better, maybe less power but the sound is what I prefer!

This would be a great start to my next build on a second vehicle later this summer to an all Zuki build.

With that said if interested lmk but save my time and yours, price is firm please do not ask. If local hit me up can work on the price. No trades atm because of expenses due to the issue with the Zuki and cost of repairs. That has tied up any monies for a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...