FS/WTT: Cadence A5+HC modded for DD 1515 / 2515 D2

JackalAR

MO
Item(s) for Sale:

Cadence 5+HC (silver clip model) modded / upgraded by Johnny Wealan on the old termpro forums. Supposedly pushing closer to 1,000 W @ 2 Ohm. Was only used a few months as new before sending to John for mods.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unused, guaranteed not DOA.

Price:

$200 + shipping or trade for DD 1515 / 2515 D2 or similar.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay actual shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Email for more pics / details.

View attachment 26540718

I do not recall exactly what was done but I do know the FETS and some power supply components, something about a TORO head and additional windings and bench tweaking to dial things in. Was done in the interest of a bulletproof day driver, NOT for competition. More pics are on another computer but I can email them if need be. For now, they can be seen on my bay listing for it, including a shot of the board which all looks OEM. I have no issues pulling the auction for a forum transaction.

great price period modified or not for an a5 in this condition. the best models cadence ever made imho are the ultrashock a2 a4 a5 and a7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Thx! I love my A7. Been hoarding this for my wife but I need to fund a new plate amp for my HT setup. I figure shipping to be at least another $25-30.

Thx! I love my A7. Been hoarding this for my wife but I need to fund a new plate amp for my HT setup. I figure shipping to be at least another $25-30.
i have 4 a7s sitting in my garage for back in the day when i competed they kept me in the 0-200 class as they were rated at only 50rms each lol

Yea that cracks me up. Would love to strap em to a DD Z.

How do modern amps compare to these old power houses? Still quality US made amps around for reasonable money? Im a little afraid to let it go...especially if Id have to go import down the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.