FS: Vibe - Slick A1 4 Channel Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dirtbagz89
10+ year member

dirtyTHIRTY
Item(s) for Sale: Vibe Slick A1 4 Channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition: I bought this amp over the summer and never really used it much. It's just been collecting dust in a closet as seen in the pictures. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Just looking for extra cash. There is a little bit of cosmetic damage on the one corner (top left in 3rd pic) where the side covers were screwed too but that's it, everything works perfect.

VIBE Audio SLICK A1 4-Channel Car Amplifier (SLICKA1)

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.

2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.

Max power output: 800 watts

Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply

Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)

LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators

Selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)

Soft Start Turn-on

4/3/2 channel operation

Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on

3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation

Gold-plated RCA level inputs

Gold-plated screw terminals

Input sensitivity:

Level: 200mV-6V

Variable high-pass filter (45-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Variable low-pass filter (45-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz

Price: $50 shipped. Paypal only. Sells brand new for $150 on Sonic's site.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included in price.

Item Pictures:

970866amp1.jpg

713553amp2.jpg

475107amp3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I want this amp but I have a couple of questions first. I see that this amp has two different inputs (hi and low). Can I still just use my preamp outputs on my HU and wire them to the RCA inputs on this amp and run no additional inputs? You say this amp is in good running condition, do I need anything to make this amp run for my speakers other than remote wire, power, ground, and speaker wires? I ask this because there is a port that looks like something you would put home phone wire or an ethernet wire into...would I need to hook something up there to make this work?

If I don't need to run both low and hi inputs and there are no additional accessories needed to run the amp other than the normal amp wires, I will take it for $50 shipped.

I want this amp but I have a couple of questions first. I see that this amp has two different inputs (hi and low). Can I still just use my preamp outputs on my HU and wire them to the RCA inputs on this amp and run no additional inputs? You say this amp is in good running condition, do I need anything to make this amp run for my speakers other than remote wire, power, ground, and speaker wires? I ask this because there is a port that looks like something you would put home phone wire or an ethernet wire into...would I need to hook something up there to make this work?
If I don't need to run both low and hi inputs and there are no additional accessories needed to run the amp other than the normal amp wires, I will take it for $50 shipped.
thats for the bass knob and no you wont need anything else besides what you need for any amp.

i wish i ad the 50 to spend because i would love to have this amp.

Payment sent. If it is going to take you longer to ship with the retail box, then just send without it. I'd like to put this in asap since it is the last piece needed for me to start installing my goodies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.