• Participant list

ikoolguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

USED Condition

Pioneer 1702d 6.5 Mids and 1702R 2way coax

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Its time for me to start clearing out my spare parts and these speakers has been collecting dust

for almost 2 years now. It is in great shape and has probably 15hrs playing time.

Price:

both $95 shipped

separate $55 shippped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS priority shipping with tracking

paypay only

Item Pictures:

a22b84a2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah. ts-d1702c lol. its an amazing mid, but i finally found a complete ts-c720prs comps set. and couldn't be happier. and i think i'm done searching for the perfect comps, so its time to sell my unused items. i've installed boston pros, memphis mclass, pioneer stage 4 ts-c132, jl audio xr650, and more that i don't remember. and none of those satisfy me until now lol.

i recently purchased a binb morel Maximo 6.5 for $50 dollars. i'm officially done with college and sold all of my books and decided to buy a set of morel.

i'm trying to get a jl audio 300/2v2 amp to run the 720prs,

i have an 8w7 sealed and ported ( i like to switch it up time to time) and 250/1v2. perfect combo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.