Fs: Us amps vlx-400

smd4life
5,000+ posts

NOTHING ABOUT MEADE
TN
Item(s) for Sale:

Us amps VLX 400

Item(s) Description/Condition:

would rate this amp an 8.5/10 it has a couple little nicks but nothing major, gloss black looks great

Price:

$1000 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping to lower 48 only, this thing is huge and heavy

Item Pictures:

crappy cell pics because mods are **** about pictures now?

1005011728.jpg

1005011808.jpg

downsized_1005011810.jpg

I have my ruby red VLX400 mounted in the back of my chevy HHR on a DC lvl 5 18" and it's not liking the VLX lmao. I've thought about selling mine but I just can't bring myself to get rid of a superb amp.

Good luck on such a great amp man.

I have my ruby red VLX400 mounted in the back of my chevy HHR on a DC lvl 5 18" and it's not liking the VLX lmao. I've thought about selling mine but I just can't bring myself to get rid of a superb amp. Good luck on such a great amp man.
Jeesh that amp fit in a HHR?

Yea just had to go above the wheel well, just did a amp rack where it's level to the top of seats. I'll see if I can upload a pic later
x2 pics

i take it the electrical isnt liking the the amp? or is it the sub not liking the amp?

bump for old school goodness

The HHR has a 140A alt with a bank of batts, on full tilt with a oscilloscope hooked up I get soft clipping. I think the smell is just the new smell still. I can play it for about 3 min at full tilt then I have to turn it down so the alt can catch back up lol. I have to say i was surprised on how the 18 is hitting the higher notes. But I'm rambling, I'll get some up tonight.

little info on this. i talked with craig from us amps about these. one thing people need to realize these are CLASS A/B amps. they will pull MUCH more amp draw then class d amps.

now IF you can supply this amp it has the capability to do around 3500w@1/2 ohm. and yes it will run 1/2 ohm on music all day if you can keep the amp supplied electrical wise.

its 44 inches long, around 8 inches wide. plexi glass bottom. board is hard wired to the output wires. its all direct leads. black is pretty rare for these. there getting hard to find. i had a flat black one.

free bump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.