SOLD FS: Unfinished fiberglass enclosures - make me an offer!

killa101
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Michigan
I got a couple of unfinished fiberglass enclosures for sale. The fiberglass and all that is done they just need some sanding and body filler work until they are ready to paint. These were enclosures originally made for customers but the customers didn't end up paying so they were not finished. Instead of dumping more money into them to finish them up I'm just going to sell them. They will take a little work but you will get a fiberglass enclosure at a cheaper price.

The first one was made for three 12" subs. This needs a little bit of sanding and body filler before it is ready for paint. It is about 3.4 cubic foot.

The next one is a ported enclosure for two 15" subs. There is also a spot for an amp on the front of the enclosure. This enclosure was designed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse but I believe the trunk is the same for some of the other year Eclipses. The subs are positioned so they can be seen from the rear hatch window. The enclosure is about 3.5 cubic foot and has two 4" ports. There are aeroport flares fiberglassed into the enclosure there is not any additional port so you can tune it to your desired frequency.

I don't really know what to sell these for so make me an offer. I will say $500 but I will take the best offer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Let me know if you need measurements of the enclosures or want more pictures.

free bump, good luck with sale, hope you get something back for your work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

free bump, good luck with sale, hope you get something back for your work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Specifications:

Built for three 12" subs

Internal volume: Approximately 3.4 cubic foot (single chamber)

Enclosure configuration: Sealed (common chamber design)

Outermost dimensions (approx.): 38" wide x 25" deep x 17" tall

Subwoofer outer max dimension: 12 3/4"

Subwoofer cut-out dimension: 11 3/8"

2 15"s in 3.5 cf ported will slam. Is that net or gross?
gross.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.