Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

1242D models

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Some scratches on the frame, mechanically perfect. Was ran with a 3rd off only about 800rms. Broke in but plenty of life left. One of the best SQ subs out there.

8/10 visually due to the frame

10/10 Mechanically

dual 4-ohm voice coils

carbon fiber/aluminum honeycomb cone

high-roll Santoprene rubber surround

cast aluminum frame

dual 4-ohm voice coils

frequency response: 24-200 Hz

power range: 500-1,000 watts RMS (500 watts per coil)

peak power handling: 3,000 watts

sensitivity: 81 dB

top-mount depth: 8-5/8"

sealed box volume: 0.5-1.0 cubic feet

ported box volume: 0.8-1.5 cubic feet

Price:

$350 Shipped + PP Fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship fedex 3 day, possibly overnight at no additional charge depending on location

Item Pictures:

Nice! Would you sell one? I don't think a lot of people are aware of what Type X's are capable of. One of my favorite subs! Glws.

I know that the basket is a different color and they fixed the issue that some 42's were having with rattling in the pole piece, which these DO NOT have

Not that my endorsement is needed..but Good guy to deal with here! Never noticed how beefy the Type Xs were! Good luck with the sale man. If these are as good as I've always heard they were, $350 is a nice price for the pair.

Not that my endorsement is needed..but Good guy to deal with here! Never noticed how beefy the Type Xs were! Good luck with the sale man. If these are as good as I've always heard they were, $350 is a nice price for the pair.
How you been man, long time no see.

The X's have a larger coil than the new Type R's I believe, and better soft parts.
2.5 for the R's and 3 for the X's iirc and definitely better soft parts. These wouldn't sound very good on those Shark amps though....lol

How you been man, long time no see.

2.5 for the R's and 3 for the X's iirc and definitely better soft parts. These wouldn't sound very good on those Shark amps though....lol
Nah man, these would be perfect on a pair of AudioPoop 1500s

Not really looking for trade but what do you have? Don't need any subs, got 3 for sale as it is
lol only have subs... ill try and round up some cash...

I love the carbon fiber on these...

I have 4 alpine type rs and these X's would be MUCH better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...