SOLD FS: Treo SSX 3.1 (3000 X 1 @ 1 ohm), Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP

Kevokrook77
10+ year member

I Like Teh Boom
So Cal
Hello everyone!

First up is my Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP. This was purchased factory reconditioned from Pioneer about 8 months ago. It is in great shape cosmetically and has no scratches/blemishes. The only this I noticed is that the volume knob is a little worn because I used it so much. Asking $220 + S/H. Comes with the remote and I'm 99% sure I have the manual as well.

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0570.JPG

Next up is my Treo SSX 3.1 amp. This amp was produced for Treo team members, but very few (if any) ever went into full production. I purchased this from Toxic Tuan about 6 months ago. Each amp is rated at 3000 X 1 @ 1 ohm, 2000 X 1 @ 2 ohm, 1000 X 1 @ 4 ohm. The amp has a couple of scratches on top, but nothing major. I am looking for $475 + S/H for the amp!

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

I have references here and on sounddomain as well. Please PM me for the quickest response. Thanks!

Kevin

****... too bad you're not selling both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Anyways, BumP for some AWESOME amps!

oh wow. i just bought treo subs and wanted one of these. what does headbussaboi mean about a different design? are these underrated at all because i really wanted o put at least 2000rms to each sub. thanks. oh yeah, bump for awesome amps

oh wow. i just bought treo subs and wanted one of these. what does headbussaboi mean about a different design? are these underrated at all because i really wanted o put at least 2000rms to each sub. thanks. oh yeah, bump for awesome amps
I never got them bench-tested, but I know they use the same circuitry as the SSX amps and those are all solid performers.

I have had these amps for sale twice already. Hopefully this time I can get a serious buyer!

...I have had these amps for sale twice already. Hopefully this time I can get a serious buyer!
You have one!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The other (normal) design has a flat heatsink... like the one i just sold:

http://www.icixsound.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29733

Compare the two and you'll see the differences. I guess they put out the same power though. Great amps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.