SOLD FS: Top Quality, DRZ 9255, Zapco C2K, Rainbow Profi Plugs BNIB!

fatblunt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So after calculating the financial part of completeing this sound system I had in mind or was working towards building, I figured I would run out of money before I finished sooo... I'm selling this stuff to get something cheaper. Its like me to jump on things.... maybe I'll learn something this time around haha.

Bunch of great stuff here!

First up,

Clarion DRZ 9255 Headunit, MINT condition, was bought brand new and owned by a shop owner (was not bought refurbished)

Everything pictured is included.. anything else feel free to ask me about. $580 + shipping/paypal fees.

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Zapco C2K 9.0x amplifier, 2ohm stable version.. MINT condition with the newer style Zapco cnc'd badge.. used for a very short period of time by the person I bought it from.

Comes with the display and bass knob controller (not pictured), as well as the birth sheet (not pictured) I am just waiting on UPS to grant me my claim for the lost bass knob in the mail, so I should have that soon...

$1075 + shipping/paypal fees. FOR EVERYTHING!

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Last but not least,

Rainbow CS 265 BRAND NEW IN BOX! Profi Line Plugs , beauuuutiful speakers. been stored in a box in my room the whole time I've had them.. $595 + shipping/paypal fees.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask me, I haven't posted the specs of these items because I am assuming that if your looking to buy it you know what your looking at already... but if I am wrong lemme know I'll post them up!

Until then, take care..

and thanks for looking at what I have for sale!

intrested in trades? i've got a us amps bnib - lnib md22 that was taken out to test and power up real quick. 10/10 fuctionally and cosmetically, and a 880prs pioneer headunit, 9.5 / 10 cosmetically, fuctionally it has zero noise when the rcas are grounded out. beautiful headunit. served me great. ill do both the amp plus the 880 prs which comes with wiring harness, remote, protective case, cage, manual, and extra mounting hardware + 100$ for your 9255 clarion unit.

let me know.

Mike-

pm me your lowest price for the unit. i have a good amount of money but i want to atleast sell 1 of my items above before i buy this unit.

Mike-

Interested in DRZ9255. Shoot me an email to rgdelacruz@hotmail.com if you can take paypal and can ship to zip 96720. Thanks!
OP, be careful when dealing with this guy. I assue nothing came out of his offer to buy, but still. I bought an Alpine 9831 from him a while back. I got the unit, but it was missing some stuff it should have come with and he never returned my PMs or emails. Ended up having to buy the stuff myself.

Not saying he's a scammer, but he was under a different name at the time, so I assume he changed it for a reason (used to be CubanAffection, now some japanese name?). I would at least make sure you had the money transfered out of paypal be fore you ship. Otherwise, work with a Money Order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.