SOLD FS/T Local Preferred Georgia

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zellner
10+ year member

RE SE 10 D2
Ga
For sale is my Kicker Solobaric box. It's built to kicker specs at 6.ft^3 and tuned to around 32hz (Slot port on the right side). Fits 15" solobarics L5, L7, Solo X. Has a double layer cosmetic front panel for the 3d effect. The tan part is 3/4in set off the black part. Not the best covering job but as you can see it still looks great. The tan part is the only part that needs to be possibly redone if your a perfectionist because the corners of the vinyl need to be sown. It's made to fit in the back of an SUV / Truck @ 48in.x20in.x15in. (External measurements). PM me for phone number or with trade/cash offers. Starting it out at $250 OBO

PIC-0117.jpg

PIC-0097-1.jpg

For sale is my Kicker Solobaric box. It's built to kicker specs at 6.ft^3 and tuned to around 32hz (Slot port on the right side). Fits 15" solobarics L5, L7, Solo X. Has a double layer cosmetic front panel for the 3d effect. The tan part is 3/4in set off the black part. Not the best covering job but as you can see it still looks great. The tan part is the only part that needs to be possibly redone if your a perfectionist because the corners of the vinyl need to be sown. It's made to fit in the back of an SUV / Truck @ 48in.x20in.x15in. (External measurements). PM me for phone number or with trade/cash offers. Starting it out at $250 OBO

they dont make a 15" X. is a nice lookin box i had sum L7 15s (4) and they do pound. GLWS bump

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.