FS: Stinger 4 AWG HPM Power/Ground Cable and RCAs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Philth
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is everything in the Stinger HPM 4AWG amp kit w/RCA cables. The only thing that isn't included is the speaker wire and remote turn on lead it comes with. Has everything else:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As stated above, you'll get the following:

18ft. 4 ga. Matte Blue hyper-twist power wire (3 foot section has been cut, and is included)

3ft. 4 ga. Matte Silver hyper-twist ground wire

17ft. 2channel HPM1 twisted-pair Interconnect (SHI2117)

Black nylon wire covering braid

MIDI style (SHD801) fuse holder

150A MIDI style fuse

Power Wire- Pre-termination Ring Terminal is preassembled on end of power cable as well as one end of the ground wire.

Price:

$50 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Will use USPS Priority Mail in 48 states.

Item Pictures:

d361b510.jpg

If you guys want to figure it all out, I'm open to splitting the power wire. I just don't want to be left with a one foot section, or something else basically unsellable. The way it is now, is:

18" section terminated at one end, and the other end is going into the fuse holder.

Just a hair over 3 feet by itself.

The rest in one long section.

Finally, I have a silver 3 foot section that is terminated at one end.

darvex sells it for 1.59 per ft with free shipping... thats 10.59 for 10 ft shipped... id even take the extra 3ft little piece if you can ship all 13 ft total for around 12 bucks? lemme know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.