Not open for further replies.

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Before I go off about all of the specs, the reason I'm selling this is to switch things up. I have nothing against this sub, I just want to try something new.

Sub is in practically the same condition it was when I first got it from Corey. Uses an older Fi Q double stack motor, 2 stiff spiders, sewn leads, custom tooled aluminum spacers for better cooling, large surround and a 3" 4 layer aluminum voice coil (dual 2 ohm)

Sub will handle 1500w all day, 1800w if you wanna push it to its limits (thermally that is...I guarantee you can't bottom this thing out on anything short of 2k, especially considering the coil can't actually bottom out because of the spacers)

Price:

$275 + ship. After shipping costs, realigning, parts, labor, etc. I paid a good deal more than that to have the sub made in the first place. It's still very stiff and looks like new. A stock Fi Q costs $334 + shipping, and this sub is pretty much a fully loaded Fi Q, you can do the math lol

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping via UPS. Will be packed good and insured, plus I get a small discount so shipping shouldn't be too outrageous. Sub is ~45 lbs and my zip is 04274.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

MzSQT.jpg

8QXLr.jpg

GbTPu.jpg

fZeyL.jpg

those mids for sale?
Nope, but they are $35 a piece. Lookup lanzar opti6pm. They get LOUD.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Any idea on box requirements?
This sub (despite it being good on lows) loves small boxes. 5-6 cubes is all it needs. Tune it below 33hz and let 'er rip

How does it sound compared to an original Q..?? Also does that q motor have the bp option..??
Sounds great. I had Corey build it up to take more power yet it didn't sacrifice any SQ. I'm not sure if the motor has the BP option or not, but it's not really needed because of the extra cooling.

^^ this, lulz. Your sub stage is "under construction", why not buy this?
Waiting on my fi q in the mail from corey, 2500w rms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif plus I can't fit an 18

Waiting on my fi q in the mail from corey, 2500w rms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif plus I can't fit an 18
This one likes small boxes. And what did he build yours up to? 2500w is a ton of power, I take it he's using a 3" 8 layer on yours?

Yah I think so and it's cause its a newer Fi q
Cool beans, I want to see some vids of it. Corey was going to do an 8 layer on my sub but he said the gap was too small to accommodate an 8 layer coil and still maintain proper cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants